Friday, July 22, 2011

Trend of die-cut cards...I'm finally there!

I am in love with kraft cardstock.  I tend to use it for all my cards.  It is a habit that I should break...but why stop something that's so good! Although, I did do something that is out of my comfort zone.  I decided it was time to use a die-cut to make the card itself.  I broke out my Spellbinders to start this card.  I must say that I might get addicted to the shaped cards, a nice break from rectangle/square cards!!!! Here is my creation with Adornit Vintage Groove:

Supplies also used:
Buttons - Basic Grey
Alpha Letters - Cosmo Cricket

Challenges:
Frosted Designs - Buttons

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the shape of it and that paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute jessica!! Love the colours and the shape is great! Lovely card. Thank you for joint in at frosted designs this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of buttons on your project!! What a great idea!!

    Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, I hope to see you play again!!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete