Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love Notes...

Welcome to a new year at Cardabilities!  The first sketch of 2012 is a fabulous one, but first let's introduce the new team:

Anna Iwanowska - Poland - returning
Amy Prior-Austrailia
Stephanie Lee-USA-returning
Jessica Pascarella-USA-returning
Sylvia Blum-Germany-returning
OK, you have been waiting for it, so here it is:


I went to my LSS this past week and came across one of the latest collections for Jillibean! I fell in love with the typewriters, so I decided that was going to be the focus for this sketch!     

Drumroll please...

Supplies:
Bazzill Bitter Chocolate Cardstock
Jillibean Sweet & Sour Soup Collection
Recollection Green from Paper Pack
Spellbinders - Lacey Circles
Jillibean Twine
Paper Studios Heart Clip
Studio G Letter Stamps
Ribbon from Misc. stash
Popdot

Lots of layers going on here!  I could not stop! Which is not normal for me. I usually like to keep my cards simple, not too many layers. But what the heck, change can be good.

Thanks for stopping by! Looking forward to seeing your creation from this week's Cardabilities sketch! 

 Have a great day!

Also joining the following challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays - Scallops
The Pink Elephant - Hearts (clip)
2 Sisters Challenge - Metal (clip)
Fairy Tale Challenge - Something New (Jillibean Paper)

9 comments:

  1. I love how you used the Jillibean paper - fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, your card is adorable! Love your use of the Jillibean products! :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card Jessica! I do love your layers - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, your card is adorable! I love the typewriter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card :)
    Everything is adorable in it: the notepad, the typewriter and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness x 100!! Love that typewriter image!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! It's so positive and girly. And the typewriter is a very sweet addition :)

    ReplyDelete