Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Blog Makeover!!

New year, new blog look! Why not?  It was time for a fresh look! Lots of new and fun changes happening in 2012, so it was the right time! I still need to work on some small changes, but I am loving it already!

Created a simple card to share with ya'll! My niece's birthday is coming up! The big 3!  I have been sitting on this paper for a while! It was time to finally do something with it!


My latest technique has been hand-cutting (fussy-cutting) images from patterned papers. So of course, I had to add some dimension to the card...
Supplies:
Paper Studio Paper
Stardream Metallic Cardstock
Mohawk White Cardstock
Spellbinders - Pendants Die Cut
Studio G - Birthday Stamp
Pop Dots

Time to get off the computer and get some other work done! Hope everyone has a great day!

Playing along with the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Something New (using metallic papers)


3 comments:

  1. very cute card
    good idea to pop up some cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in with our 'NEW' challenge at Cupcake this week! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, what a gorgeous card. I love the extra dimension you've added and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete