Friday, March 30, 2012

It has been fun Cardabilities!

I am sad to say that this is my last post for Cardabilities!  Karan creates wonderful sketches that are awesome to work with! I cannot wait to see the future sketches!

Here is the sketch for this week:

And once I again, I created with kraft!


Supplies:
Recollection Kraft Cardstock
Jillibean Soup - Coconut Lime Soup Collection
Spellbinders - Scallop Circles Die cut
Studio G Stamp
Paper Studio Ink
Marker
Pop-dots

I am lin love with Kraft, Jillibean and Pop-dots...why not use them ALL in one card!  I loved creating the "window" on a card. Will have to do again!  Wantd a simple card, got a simple card!

Make sure to check out Cardabilities for more inspiration! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! Who else is enjoying the Spring temps???

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card Jessica.
    I like this simple design and natural colours.

    ReplyDelete