Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My last DT posting with Perfect Sentiment...

Happy Wednesday, ya'll! (Why did I just put ya'll??? Don't know, but it will stay!)

Being Wednesday, it is time for another challenge at Perfect Sentiment!  This week's challenge is to make a card based off the provided sketch, also including a sentiment of congratulations.

Here is the sketch for this week's inspiration:
PSPS06
Please check out Perfect Sentiment HERE for information about this week's sponspor!

Here is my take of the sketch (I decided to flip it):

Supplies:
Mohawk Cardstock
Pebbles - Fresh Goods Collection
Jillibean Coconut Lime Soup
Recollection Yellow Cardstock
Fiskars Circle Punches
Martha Stewart Balloon Punch
Spellinders Die Cut
Ditto Stamps
American Crafts Ink
Michael's Ribbon
Misc. Button

It has been awhile since I have made my own flower embellishment and when I saw this sketch I knew it was time for me to break out my punches!  It took me some time to arrange the pieces, but I am happy with the outcome!
 
 
I want to thank the wonderful ladies at the Perfect Sentiment for this fun opportunity!  I wish everyone good luck in what I know is a promising future for this great team.
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday and is able to find some time to create!  Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. Stop by later today for an exciting announcement!

Also playing along with the following:
Make It Monday Weekly Link Party
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. what a fun card been a blast having you on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been great having you on the team. Love your flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Jessica..it's been fun working with you on the PSDT..I wish you much happiness in your future endeavors : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love that yellow flower - so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a real pleasure working with you! And I can see another team has already snagged you up! Congratulations. Thanks for all your hard work at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love the beautiful flower.


    I am popping by from MIM.

    ~Cheryl~
    **Check out my March Blog Candy**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your papers and flowers are gorgeous! A beautiful card you've designed here. :)

    Thank you for joining in with out linky party at Make It Monday. Good luck to you and have a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a lovely card chick - the colours are fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the brightness of this creation! Also, how you blended the dots and flowers is wonderful.....add in the bright cheery flower and you have a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Spring colors. Love the greans and the yellows. This one jumped right out at me!

    ReplyDelete