Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello, Flutterfly!

Happy Monday, everyone! Hope everyone's weekend was wonderful! I am so excited to be sharing my first Gelly Jr. project with you today!

I am working with the adorable butterfly - "Flutterfly" that is part of the latest product line Gelly Jrs!  I have always loved the color combo of blue and white. And I thought this would be a perfect image to use with that combo!

Here it is:


A close-up of the 3D butterflies on the card:


I really image large images that are easy to 'fussy' cut! And this "Flutterfly" was perfect for just that!  To add dimension to the card, I folded the wings up to add that special 3D effect. To add to the card, I used a variety of butterfly punches to add white butterflies to the card. 

The finishing touches were to stamp the sentiment and attach with foam dots.

Supplies:

Gel-a-tins- Gelly Jrs. Flutterfly

Other:
Mohawk White Cardstock
Hampton Art Navy Ink
Fiskars Butterfly Punches
Studio G Friend Stamp
Foam Dots

Thank you for stopping by today! Please check back all month long for more project reveals using our new Gelly Jrs. line!

Jessi






No comments:

Post a Comment