Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Thank Who...You

Happy Monday all! I know most people dread Mondays, but Monday is a FUN day over on the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps blog! It is reveal day for the design team to showcase their latest creations! Make sure and stop over and leave some love!
 
I am in love with owls. I have not started to collect them, but I seem to be drawn to anything owl! So when I saw the Mini Owls Clear Stamps Set 2, I knew that I need to create something soon! So here it is:
 
 
I tried to get a better close-up shot, but it was not going my way. The leaves are colored in using chalk pencils. Once I colored around the lines, I used a q-tip to blend in the colors. I LOVE how the colors pop against the kraft cardstock.

 
To finish the card, I used the matching die cut to make the owl pop off the card. The last step was to stamp the sentiment from the Oak and Maple Leaf Clear Stamp Set 2.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend and see you soon with another Prickley Pear creation!

Supplies:
PPRS - Oak and Maple Leaf Clear Stamp Set 2, Mini Owl Clear Stamp Set 2, Mini Owl Die Set


Playing along in the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. I love your perfect CAS design Jessica! Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck in the draw.
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica I love your owl thank you card and the colours really do stand out against the kraft card don't they?

    Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "anything goes" challenge - good luck!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and love the little owl too:)
    Thankyou for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Challenges
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete