Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas is in the 'Visible' Future

One week until Christmas! Are you ready? I am putting the final touches on my holiday cards and sticking them in the mail soon!

Today I am sharing a cute CAS holiday card using Visible Image's Vintage Season's Greetings sentiment stamp.

Here is the card:

 
I have been seeing wonderful cards that other artists are making using a snowflake punch to make wreaths/garlands. I had to give it a try!
 
I wanted the wreath to look like it was hanging on a door, so I used a woodgrain embossing folder to create the feeling.  The next step was to punch out several snowflakes and create the wreath.  The final touch on the wreath was to add the twine bow.  The last step was to add the Visible Image sentiment onto the banner! What a simple and beautiful card it turned out to be!
 
 
Do you want to win some amazing Visible Image stamps? Check out their December Challenge on their blog HERE.
 
Join us on Facebook, HERE!
 
Have a great week!
 
 
 
Supplies:
Trendy Twine - Berry
Fiskars - Snowflake Punch
Memento Ink - Cocoa Brown
Recollection Kraft Cardstock
Paper Studio Woodgrain Embossing Folder
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this rustic looking card! Never would have thought to use a snowflake punch for a wreath but it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love the wood grain texture and gorgeous wreath. I'm kind of ready... lights up, shopping done & parcels mailed but no cards made and no tree yet! ;) Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete