Monday, December 31, 2012

It's New Year's Eve, Baby!

Boy, where did 2012 go? It has been an exciting one, but I am ready to see what 2013 brings!
 
Today I am delighted to show you my last Prickley Pear card for 2012! Check out the Prickley Pear Design Team creations on the Prickley blog!
 

Yes, I am wishing to see snow! However, the likelihood of that happening is very low! But I can dream right?

I decided to create a 'snowglobe' with a wintery scene inside. Using the Winter Scalloped Oval 3 Clear Set,  I stamped the lamppost and bird images onto a jar-shaped die cut. I added snow to the scene with puffy paint. The last step was to assemble the snowglobe and piece together the card.

 
Thank you so much for stopping by! I have had a blast with Prickley Pear this year and look forward to see the new stamps for 2013!
 
 Be safe everyone and Happy New Year!

 
Supplies:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps - Winter Scalloped Oval 3 Clear Set - CLR027B
Papertray Ink Jar Die Cut
Trendy Twine - Candy Cane Twine
Ek Success Foam Letter
Lily Bee Design Alpha Stickers
Paper Studio Letter Stickers
Puffy Paint




No comments:

Post a Comment