Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Trying Something New with Visible Image

It’s Tuesday and that means it is my day at Visible Image! Today I have decided to step away from my comfort zone and try something new. I am always inspired by the talented “color-ers” out there.  I am amazed by the wonderful projects I see with people using markers. So I have decided that I would give it a try!

Now, I needed to use a simple image for the coloring. I mean, I am in the beginner level, but boy do I have some learning to do!


The first step I took was to stamp the images in black ink. Once the ink was dried, I started to color.  The rings I need with no shading. However, I attempted to shade on the rose.  (I will have to watch a few videos to get this down.) 
So is this my best work? No. But I do enjoy the fact that I decided to challenge myself!
So if you were going to try a new technique, what would it be?
Check out the amazing hand-crafted clear stamps from Visible Image. Are you creating anything with a Christmas theme? If so, check out the Visible Image Monthly Challenge!
Looking for more inspiration or looking for a place to share your Visible Image projects? Join our VisibleImage Facebook Group.

Supplies:
Recollection Kraft Cardstock
Spellbinders - Labels Four
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
 

1 comment: