Monday, January 14, 2013

Honey Bear Love with gel-a-tins!

***See post for Prickley Pear CHA Blog Hop below***


Hello, gel-a-tins friends! Thank you for stopping by today! It is Jessi P. here and I am excited to share you a card using the Honey Bear Stamp Set.

I don't waste time skipping from Christmas to Valentine's projects! So I decided that the cute bear from the Honey Bear set would make a great card.

Here it is:

Photobucket
 
I stamped the bear in brown and used a variety of markers to color in the bear. (One New Year's Resolution for myself...learn to color with markers!!!) Next was to cut out the bear. I also cut a slit between the bear's arm and leg to slip in the twine as I put the card together.
 
Using a heart shape punch, I created the balloons by stamping the sentiment and using ink to color the hearts. Twine is attached to make the balloon strings from the heart to the bear;s hand.
 
The last step was to piece the card together. Using a patterned paper for the background.
 

Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Supplies:
gel-a-ins - Honey Bear Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment