Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is tomorrow! Do you have your cards made for your loved ones? Well, I am playing catch up today and finishing mine!

Here is one I made using Inspired by Stamping's Delicate Doilies:

 
I love the color combo in the current IBSIC (off-white, light brown and red).
 
I started off by punching out some hearts from kraft cardstock. I took one of the doilies from the Delicate Doilies and stamped the image over the hearts. The back layer is embossed with leaving the bottom of the layer smooth for the sentiment. I finished the layer with a lace ribbon.
 


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Playing along with:
Inspired by Stamping Challenge - IBSIC #45
The Pink Elephant - Love is in the air

Supplies:
Inspired by Stamping - Delicate Doilies
American Crafts - XOXO Clear Stamps
Paper Studios Lace Ribbon
Recollection Kraft Cardstock
Colorbox Cranberry Ink

5 comments:

  1. I adore Delicate Doilies I and II. I love your unique way to use it, Jessica! Glad you shared that. Thanks for playing with us at IBSIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Fabulous layout and perfect colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the way you used the Delicate Doilies set! Just amazing! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS Valentine card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delightful card, love those hearts, love the embossed background!
    Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at IBSIC

    ReplyDelete