Thursday, March 28, 2013

Avery Elle Challenge Entry

Happy Thursday, all! Can you feel it? The weekend? A holiday weekend, as well! It is almost here!

Today I decided to take a break and create a card for the pure, fun of it! I saw the inspiration picture for the current Avery Elle March Challenge and decided I was going to play along!

Here is the inspiration picture:


And here is my take on the photo using Avery Elle's Oh, Baby Stamp set:

 
This paper from Crate Paper reminded me of the water in the inspiration photo. I also decided to cut the paper into strips to make it look let the wooden pier. The sentiment is inspired by the fading of the water into the horizon. The "Baby" image is stamped in a tan ink for the background and the "Congratulations" is stamped in a rich brown to make it look like it was in front.
 

Up for the challenge? Check out the Avery Elle March challenge and enter your creation!
 

Thank you for stopping by! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica-
    I love the composition of your card. I have this patterned paper and it does look like water! Thank you for playing along with us this month. I am so happy that you did!!

    ReplyDelete