Monday, April 8, 2013

it's Another Prickley Monday!

Hello, Prickley Pear friends! I have finally tried the latest 'Chalkboard' technique. I am pleased with how it turned out and am looking forward to practicing some more!

Today I used the Prickley Pear's Dove on Heart Vine to created the chalkboard:

 
I first stamped the image onto black cardstock with white ink. Quickly I poured white embossing powder on top of the image and heated. Once the image cooled, I re-inked the stamp and stamped slightly off center on top of the embossed image. While the ink was still wet, I smudged the ink around the image.


I choose to pair the image with the Prickley Pear's One Smile sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear's blog to see more Design Team creations!

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Prickley Pear - Dove on Heart Vine HH0136UM and One Smile FF0159UM
Basic Grey - Lucille Collection
Colorbox - Frost White Ink
Palette - Black Ink
Recollection Black Cardstock
Spellbinders Hexagons


1 comment: