Tuesday, April 16, 2013

More Sweet Stamp Shop Fun!

I am back today sharing some more fun Sweet Stamp Shop projects! I am having a blast creating with these  wonderful sets! I have a list of projects that still need to be made!

So I might be a tad behind on the rainbow trend, so I am playing catch up! (More 'Sweet' projects to come later! **wink**) I am used the Sweet Stamp Shop's Chalkboard Sign stamp set! I decided to bring the rainbow to the arrows!


I am in love with the Sweet Stamp Shop's Nesting stamp set! It is simply adorable! I have plenty of projects to show in the near future using this set! I decided to create a tag that would be perfect for a baby girl's gift!


Thank you for stopping by today!! Check out the amazing stamp sets that  Sweet Stamp Shop offers!

Supplies:
Sweet Stamp Shop: Chalkboard Sign and Nesting 
Trendy Twine Posy Twine
Colorbox Bright Collection
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink


1 comment:

  1. Loving that arrow card. It has all the colors for our Peacock Color Challenge at Craftin Desert Divas. Hope you will visit and link up.


    Tara
    www.craftindesertdivas.com

    ReplyDelete