Monday, April 1, 2013

New Challenge with Get, Inky!

It's April! A new fresh month, why not play along with a new challenge! Hop on over to the new Get, Inky! Challenge blog to learn the details on how to play along!

The first challenge is a sketch challenge:

 
I used Get, Inky! Stamps Sew Sweet Cupcakes and My Little Shoebox papers to create this card:
 
 
I choose a simple sentiment from the Sew Sweet Cupcakes to complete this card!


I chose to stick with the sketch provided. But we would love to see what you come up with! Flip it, turn it, whatever your heart desires! Link you project on the Get, Inky! Challenge blog! Everyone that chooses to play along with this challenge will receive a free digi stamp!  You have until April 14th to upload your project!

 
Looking to see more Get, Inky! Stamps creations, check out the Get, Inky! Stamps blog!

Supplies-
Get, Inky! Stamps - Sew Sweet Cupcakes
My Little Shoebox - Sew Cute Collection
 

1 comment: