Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm Featured on Market Street Stamps!

First of all, I would like to start off with a big THANK YOU to Market Street Stamps for this opportunity to be the feature blogger on today's post! My favorite thing about Market Street Stamps is the high-quality, crisp images you get every time! The images are a perfect size for paper-piecing or coloring (which I chose to do on today's project)!


As soon as I got my hands on Market Street Stamps Gone Campin', I knew that I wanted to make some kind on treat packaging for Smores. A few thoughts came to mind and decided to give it a try using canvas treat bags. I started off with stamping the Gone Campin' images with black ink. The first attempt to coloring, I used markers, but they bled too much. For the next attempt, I brought out the color pencils! They worked great!!! 


Once again I want to thank Market Street Stamps for this amazing opportunity! It is always fun to create with their fun stamps! Stop on over to my blog, Kissin' Krafts, to see more crafty inspiration!


Supplies:
Market Street Stamps - Gone Campin'
Canvas Treat Bag
Colored Pencils
Palette Ink - Noir Black

No comments:

Post a Comment