Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Out with the New, In with the Old

So instead of doing housecleaning or other projects, I decided to make a card for the 
Sweet Stamp Shop's newest challenge: Use What You Have. 
The goal of the challenge is to pull out some older supplies and create something new! 
**Side-note: You do not have to have Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps to play along!**

My crafty addiction is Paper! You can never have enough paper right! Well, I will sadly admit that I have tons of paper that I have not used! So with this challenge, I brought out an older paper pad from Cosmo Cricket and create this scenery card using Sweet Stamp Shop's Happy Bugs stamp set. 


I LOVE making scenery cards! It feels like it has been awhile since I have made one! 

OK, now that I have that out of my system, maybe I should go clean the house...sigh.

Playing Along with:
Sweet Stamp Shop- Use What You Have #2
Perfect Sentiment - Anything Goes

Supplies:
Sweet Stamp Shop - Happy Bugs stamp set
Cosmo Cricket - Material Girl and Garden Variety
Trendy Twine - Cranberry
Memento Tuxedo Black
Cheery Lynn Clouds and Rain Die


2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Jessica. Glad to see you playing with us this week at Perfect Sentiment. Love your scene made with the pattern paper. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete