Monday, June 24, 2013

Get, Inky! Challenge - Red, White and Blue!

Ready for a new Get, Inky! challenge? This one is a fun one! Red, White and Blue! That is it! How simple can it be?!

Here is my card sample for the Get, Inky! Challenge: Red, White and Blue:


Paper-piecing is my FAVORITE technique! I cannot get enough and LOVE it when I have the opportunity to do it! And of course, the Get, Inky! Stamp set Sew Sweet Cupcakes is perfect for it!!!! The image is also perfect for a great CAS card!


I cannot wait to see your creations! Make sure to stop by the Get, Inky! Challenge blog to link up your projects!

Check out Get, Inky! Stamp's newest ETSY store!

Supplies:
Get, Inky! Stamps - Sew Sweet Cupcakes
Lily Bee Design - Double Dutch Papers
Trendy Twine - Totally White
Misc. Button

1 comment: