Monday, June 17, 2013

Prickley Pear Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I know that I did, but know I am ready to get back into a normal routine! (It has been a very busy few weeks here! And today is the FIRST day that I can get back to 'normal')!

Being that it is Monday, it means that it is Design Team Day on the Prickley Pear blog! My card today focuses on a beautiful stamped image with a simple sentiment:


I am in love with Spectrum Noir markers, but definitely need to improve my coloring skills! Prickley Pear images from Spring Flourished Ovals are perfect to practice on! Maybe one day, I will learn the practice of shading...


Thank you for stopping by today! Please come back soon! I have some fun things planned for the next few days!!!

Supplies:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps - Spring Flourished Ovals Clear Stamps CLR033 and
Flourished Oval Die D033
Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment