Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SSS Use What You Have Challenge #13

Who is ready for another round of Sweet Stamp Shop's Use What You Have Challenge? Start digging around in your stash and create something new!



Here is my stash (embellishments and dies) for today's project:




 Today I used the Sweet Stamp Shop's Admit One and Nesting stamp sets:

It feels like it has been ages since I made a shaped card. I think it is time to bring out the fancy dies!




You have until next Tuesday night to play along with this challenge! You can link up your project on the Sweet Stamp shop's blog, HERE!

**Since this card was made, the Nesting set has been placed under retirement 
and has recently been sold out!**

Cannot get enough of Sweet Stamp Shop? Check out the following links to get the latest SWEET news!




Supplies:
Sweet Stamp Shop - Admit One and Nesting

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I just made my card tonight for this challenge - since I had received my new release stamps! Can't wait until daylight tomorrow to get a photo so I can post it! And...in case you hadn't had a chance to see yet, you were the winner of my 1,001 Post giveaway! Come check it out here so you can send me your choice of prize and I can get it ordered: http://housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com/2013/08/lil-inkers-3rd-birthday-and-giveaway.html

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete