Thursday, August 28, 2014

'Hello' Fancy Pants...

Hello, Butterfly Reflection, Ink friends! Today is an awesome day! First of all, I have a fun project to share with you! But most of all...today is Release Day for the new Lawn Fawn products everyone is drooling over! And guess what? They are available NOW in the BRI store! Check out the amazing selection!

So on to my project...

Let me confess... I am falling in love with the premade embellishments for cards/layouts! I have been turning to them lately when I need to make a card in a flash! Have you seen those latest card challenges, 10 minutes or less? I would never had been able to complete this challenge if I had to create every piece by hand! But these premade pieces make it doable!

Here is the card I created with the premade embellishments matching the Fancy Pant's Burlap & Bouquets Collection:


To make the card stand out, I decided to create a shaped card versus a regular card. The front is covered with 2 different patterned paper. I love the simple 'HELLO' sentiment, but decided to add 'my friend' by stamping it below the embellishment. The feathers are a wonderful addition! I love how the large one hangs over the top of the card. The card needed a little more texture, so I added a couple enamel dots on the top corner of the card!

There are many things I love about Butterfly Reflections, Ink! One thing is that they carry a variety of products from a single paper collection. Making it so easy to shop in one location!

Check out the supplies I used available in the BRI store:


Fancy Pants - Burlap & Bouquets Paper Pad and Ephemera
Avery Elle -  Red & Goldie Clear Stamp Set
My Mind's Eye - Market Street Enamel Dots

Thanks for stopping by! See you the next time!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment