Monday, September 8, 2014

Butterfly Reflections, Ink Monday

Hello, Butterfly Reflection, Ink friends! What better way to start off the new week with a new BRI project!

I usually try to create a project using items from the same collection. But I am realizing how easy it can be to combine items from different companies! For this project I used GOLD from the different companies.

Here is the card I created using elements from Simple Stories (Story of Us) and My Mind's Eye (Jubilee):


When you are making a card that will go with a gift, it is easy to use the scraps to make a gift tag that matches. No need to throw away the scraps!

Check out the supplies I used available in the BRI store:
Simple Stories - Story of Us 6x6 paper pad
My Mind's Eye - Jubilee Beautiful Mixed Bag


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment