Friday, November 14, 2014

Isn't Watercoloring FUN!!!???

So a few weeks ago, I submitted a handful or so of cards to a World Cardmaking Day Contest. Sadly, I didn't win! (However, one of my cards was chosen as an Honorable Mention!) But the good news... I can start showing some of the cards!

The card below was one of my favorite that I sent in!


Who doesn't love messing around with watercolors?! I love how it is perfectly OK to make a mistake and make it look like it was on purpose! The first step was to stamp and emboss the image (Delicate Blooms by Hero Arts) in white. Once the image was dry, it was time to watercolor!

I added a simple sentiment (from the Red & Goldie stamp set by Avery Elle) stamped in black. The last step was to create the card mat and attach to the card base!

Thank you for stopping by today! Check back soon for my of my WCMD creations! Including my 'Honorable Mention'!



1 comment: