Monday, December 22, 2014

Simple Deer Card

Hello, friends! Today I wanted to share a simple card with you!
 
Deer is a current trend going around in the crafting and home decor world. So I decided it was time to join in the fun!
 
 
Flipping around the DCWV Winter in the Woods stack, I came across this precious deer head image! I loved how simple it was and wanted to keep it that way! I cut out the pocket style design and added a little nose on the deer. I attached the layer to a foil-lined premade card (also DCWV). My whole goal was to create a simple card, but I felt that the card needed something else. so to finish off the card, I add a couple DCWV Mirrored Stars.

 
I opted not to include a sentiment, allowing this card to fit many different occasions!
 
Thank you for stopping today! Have a wonderful day!
Jessi
 
Supplies:
DCWV - Winter in the Woods
DCWV - Mirrored Star Embellishments
DCWV - Foiled-lined Card Base

 

No comments:

Post a Comment