Sunday, May 31, 2015

RAWR, I Love You!

As I was going through the paper aisle at JoAnn's, I came across a DCWV 6X6 stack tucked away on the bottom shelf. When I saw that it was dinosaurs, I had to get it! My oldest son LOVES dinosaurs, so I knew I would get use out of this stack!

Using The Kidosaurus Stack and The Alley Way's Living Fossil stamp set, I made this card:

 
This was a very simple card to make. I stamped the dinosaur image onto two different prints and paper-pieced them together to form the dinosaur. To finish the dinosaur, I added googly eyes. I formed the background with a simple dinosaur footprints.  Also, the stack includes some printed sentiments. I cut one out and created a 'wood' sign.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!
 
Jessi
 
Supplies:
The Alley Way Stamps - Livin' Fossil stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment