Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Father's Day from Pink & Main

Let me start off with saying --- Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there--- from the Pink & Main crew!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I know that Father's Day is tomorrow, but we started a little earlier today. Resulting in this late Saturday evening post!

Today's card, I used the Pink & Main's Super Dad stamp set:




I stamped the superhero in black ink and colored in, with a variety of markers. The background was super easy to create. A blue watercolor is used to create the sky. (Please remember to use watercolor paper...unless you want it to warp...oops!) I used a skyline diecut with black cardstock. A few windows were popped out and some yellow cardstock added to the back. Attach the superhero and stamp a simple sentiment! Viola the card is finished!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!


Pink & Main stamp set used:

Super Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment