Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pink & Main Stamps - Mermaids

Happy Saturday! I missed last week due to a much needed vacation, but I am excited and refreshed to be back to a normal routine! Which means, today is my day on the Pink & Main Stamps blog! :)
 
Pink & Main Stamps July release is full of fun summertime images! If you have not seen the new stamps, please check them out HERE!
 
For my card today, I used the new Mermaids stamp set.
 
 
When I came across theses patterned papers, the idea for this scene came to me.  I just had to wait for the right images to use. So when I received the Mermaids set, it was time to create!
 
Instructions:
  1. Color stamped images with a variety of markers and cut the images out.
  2. Attached the sun and water strips to the card base.
  3. Cut out large wave and attached to the bottom of the card with a few foam dots
  4. The stamped images are placed behind the large wave.
  5. Stamp sentiment onto the card.


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and go outside to enjoy the sun!
 
 
Supplies used:
Pink & Main Stamps - Mermaids
Echo Park Co. - A Perfect Summer

 

No comments:

Post a Comment