Saturday, August 1, 2015

Bon Voyage! Pink & Main Style

Hello, Pink & Main friends! It is August, but I am sharing one more card using the July release! I cannot put these stamps down!!! The images are just too cute!
Today, I am using the Pink & Main Destination Fun stamp set for my card today!
 
I had a fun travel themed paper pad that I used for this card. The tropical sentiment paper fits perfectly with this adorable stamp image. The boy image is colored in with a variety of markers. The luggage is actually stamped and cut out of paper. A simple banner diecut is used for the card's sentiment.
 
 
 
 
New to Pink & Main? Check out the store, HERE, to see all their fun designs!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 
Supplies:
Pink & Main Stamps - Destination Fun
Destination Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment