Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps October Sneak Peeks

Who wants to see a sneak peek of the upcoming Pretty Cute Stamps October release? I promise you, this is one ADORABLE release!!! I cannot wait for you guys to see the release in its entirety!
 
 
Today I am giving you are sneak peek at the new Little Carolers stamp set:

 
The Little Carolers set includes these adorable singers and a few different lyrics from holiday songs. I decided to paper-piece the clothing due to my lack of coloring skills.
 
Want to see more sneak peeks? Stop on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to see more! And don't forget to come back for the release blog hop starting on October 8th!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. I am not very good at coloring either but we have to practice to get better! You pping looks wonderful though! Great work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not very good at coloring either but we have to practice to get better! You pping looks wonderful though! Great work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete