Saturday, December 5, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! I know that parts of the country have already seen snow. But down here along the Texas Gulf coast, we always hope to be able to see snow. At least hopefully one time per year. I personally, would love to see snow more often!

When I first saw the new stamp set, Grandma's Lace, I thought of snowflakes. So I decided to created a winter themed card using the stamp set.
 
  
I stamped the variety lace design with white ink on the bright blue cardstock. The sentiment is from the Scarlett stamp set and stamped onto a pendant diecut.  This is a very simple cardstock to create.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessi

Supplies:
Pink & Main - Grandma's Lace and Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment