Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Joy Clair - Song of Solomon Card

 Hello, Joy Clair friends! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts. I am excited to be sharing one of my latest Joy Clair projects with you today!
 
As you may know, Joy Clair has started a new line of Bible Journaling stamps, Color by Faith. These stamps are full of amazing images that are perfect for bible pages and even cards!
 
Today, I am working with the new set, Song of Solomon.
 
Song of Solomon Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1
 
 
Here is the card I made using this fun stamp set:
 
 
I used the heart outline stamped in the center with red ink. On a piece of black cardstock, I stamped the "Mr. & Mrs." and banner stamps using white ink and embossed in white as well. Once the images were dried, I cut the banner out and attached on top of the heart outline. The simple sentiment "Congratulations" from the Many Blessings stamp set is stamped at the bottom of the panel. The white panel is attached to a black mat. The mat is attached to a printed card-base.
 
What to learn more about Color by Faith stamps or see a number of inspirational projects using the stamps, please join the Color by Faith Facebook group!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment