Saturday, January 30, 2016

You Crack Me Up

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! I know that Easter is still a few weeks away, but I am trying to be ahead of schedule. Part of the January release includes stamp sets for couple different holidays. If you have not had the chance to look at the stamp sets, please check it out HERE!

 Today, I am working with the Easter Peeps stamp set.

 
   
 
I stamped the cute chick image a few times and colored the images to match the printed paper. The chicks are cut out and set aside. I used two different prints to form the card front. The sentiment is stamped onto a cutout banner. The chicks are attached to the card and the card is finished.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessi

Supplies:
Pink & Main - Easter Peeps stamp set

1 comment: