Monday, February 29, 2016

Poppy Stamps Delivery Card

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts! I am excited to be back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog, today! If I planned ahead better, I might have had a plan to do a leap year card, but I didn't. But I hope you all enjoy the extra day!

First of all, let's talk about all the different goodies that are available in Butterfly Reflections, Ink store. So many new brands and new lines coming out. Be sure to check out the NEW PRODUCT section in the store.  One new brand to me is Poppy Stamps, which I will be using on today's card!

I knew that I wanted to make a scene card with the Poppy Stamps Mail Delivery stamp set and coordinating dies. However, I wanted to add some dimension to the card. Today's card, I tried something different for me. I made the scene with a frame popped up around the picture.

The first step was to gather up a variety of papers to create the scene with. I grabbed the American Crafts Shimelle 6x6 paper pad to supply the prints. I cut the yellow print the same measurement of an A2 card. Using the Dienamics Double Stitched Rectangle Dies, I formed a frame with the yellow print. I used foam tape to attach the frame to the front of the card.  I used the same die to cut the sky and grass parts of the scene.

I used a lot of the images from the Mail Delivery stamp set and used the coordinating dies. The images were colored in with a variety of markers. The diecuts are attached to the scene. The bunny image is attached with a piece of foam tape.

 I am in love with Poppy Stamps! I added a few more sets to my collection and cannot wait to use them! Be sure to check out the Poppy Stamps section in the Butterfly Reflections, Ink store!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Jessi

Supplies from BRI Store:

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute scene! Love that bunny on the bike with the chick peeking out!

    ReplyDelete