Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps Monthly Challenge - Include a Ribbon

Today starts a new Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge! This month the challenge is to include a ribbon on you project.

 


I used to use ribbon on my cards a lot. However, I then moved to twine and then nothing. So to make sure I used ribbon on my project, the easiest thing for me to do is to make a tag.

 
 
I decided to use a fancy die to create the tag. I used the die on printed paper and plain cardstock. The two pieces are glued together. I used the Knit Happens stamp set and paper-pieced the image with a variety of papers. A simple sentiment is stamped on strips of paper and attached to the tag.

Pretty Cute Stamps Monthly Challenge Rules:
  • This month's theme is Love. So, create any thank you themed project using Pretty Cute Stamps. A Pretty Cute Stamp must be used to create the project.
  • Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog.  If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the current Monthly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group.
  • You can enter as many different projects that follow the monthly theme as you want for more chances to win.
  • The challenge will run for 3 weeks.  You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, March 12th, 2016.
  • One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store will be chosen. The winner will be announced before the next challenge starts.
        
    You can link up your "Ribbon" project HERE!

    Thank you for stopping by! Cannot wait to see what you create!


  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment