Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sweet Thoughts of You

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Sorry for the late post today. It has been a beautiful day here in Texas. After spending hours doing yard work and going to baseball practice, I lost track of my day! So I here I am posting this 'Sweet" card to end the day.

 Today, I am working with the Hello Sweet stamp set and coordinating dies
 
 I am in love with the new word stamps/dies from the January release. And there are more to come! On this card, I want to highlight the word die by using the matching shadow die. The sentiment is finished with the stamped word. I used a variety of printed papers to create the card. Once the sentiment is put together, I added a few wooden hearts to finish the card!
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessi

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment