Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Joy Clair - Hoppy Birthday

Hello, Joy Clair friends! 
 I am excited to be sharing one of my latest Joy Clair projects with you today!
Today, I am working with the new stamp set, Hoppy Birthday!

Hoppy Birthday Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1

And my card using this fun stamp set:

 
 
I stamped this fun frog image and colored in with ZIG watercolor markers. I picked out a variety of prints from a 6x6 paper pad, so the prints were made to coordinate with each other. I cut out a piece of green to make it look like a lily pad. I used blue prints for the water and sky.
 
What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational projects using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Facebook Group.
Thank you for stopping by!
Supplies:
Joy Clair - Hoppy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment