Monday, May 23, 2016

Celebrate and Rejoice!

May is my birthday month! Even though the day was a few weeks ago, I am still celebrating!
 
I am Facebook friends with the talented Savannah O'Gwynn and she was super nice to leave me birthday wishes on my special day! In her message, she included a bible versus. What she didn't know, is that verse is in one of my favorite hymns. So I knew I needed to make a bible journaling page!
 
Savannah works with Paper Smooches, so I wanted to try to include some of their stamps on the page. I play along with their challenges when I get a free moment, so I went to see what the current challenge was and it is RAINBOWS! I knew there would be a way to incorporate all this into a page.

Here is what I came up with!

 
I love the clean and simple look, so I decided to use Paper Smooches Balloons Dies with papers from the colors of the rainbows. A fun sentiment is stamped towards the page. I also included the "Happy Birthday" stamp to complete the sentiment.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!
 
Jessi
 
Playing along with the Paper Smooches, Rainbow Challenge.
 
Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. This is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar my FAVORITE! I love love love that you did a bible journaling page! And that you incorporated our challenge! And that you used the verse I sent you! And that that verse is part of your favorite hymn! OH MY! You are amazing, Jessica! I'm soooooooooo glad you had a birthday and that you enjoyed it to the max!! Praise the Lord:) What a beautiful page!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our May Rainbow challenge--I hope you will play along with the June Layers challenge (starts Wednesday!!)! <3

    ps.... which journaling bible do you use!? I just bought another (I can't get enough!! LOL!)!

    ReplyDelete