Saturday, May 7, 2016

Hello, Sunshine! - Sneak Peek for Pink & Main

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! The new May Pink & Main will be available on May 10th! It is another adorable release!
 
Today, I am giving you a sneak peek of one of the new word stamp sets with coordinating dies,
Hello Friend.
 
 
 I am in love with the new rounded rectangle dies from Pink & Main. I used two of them to create the white frame. I placed a beautiful print under the frame. I paired two different prints with the new "Hello" word and shadow dies. I created a simple banner with a different print and stamped the rest of the sentiment.
 
Do you have problem matching prints as much s I do? My solution is to work with prints from the same collection. In fact, my favorite thing to use are 6x6 paper pads. I used the AC Shimelle True Stories paper pad for this card.
 
Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!
 
Do you love to participate in card challenges? Please check out the details HERE!
 
 I fell in love with the current sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches and had to play along! Please stop by and check it out here!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love that hello die! Such pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This frame is so perfect for the sketch. Adorable paper!! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete