Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Joy Clair's New Sets - Butterfly Kisses & Everyday Sentiments

Hello, friends! It is Jessi from the Joy Clair design team. Did you see the newest Joy Clair release from last week? So many wonderful sets! I could not wait to get to stamping with them. From cards to bible pages to a new type of project (you will have to wait for my next post in a few weeks), the possibilities are endless!

I have two projects to share with you today! First up is one of my latest Bible Journaling pages using the new Butterfly Kisses stamp set.


My second project for the day is a card using the new Everyday Sentiments stamp set.


Interested in learning how I made these projects? You can find out the details on the Joy Clair blog!

What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational projects using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Facebook Group and our Color by Faith Facebook Group.
Thank you for stopping by!

Jessi
Supplies:
Joy Clair Stamps - Butterfly Kisses, Everyday Sentiments, and Raise Your  Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment