Tuesday, September 27, 2016

DCWV Fall Paper Wreath

Hello, DCWV friends! It is Jessi from the Social Media Design Team. It is Fall and it is time to bring out the fall home décor! A few weeks ago, I shared the start of my decorating with the new Lia Griffith DIY Project Stacks. Today, I am adding to the décor using the new DCWV Autumn Leaves Stack.


This is such a simple wreath to recreate! All you need is the DCWV Autumn Leaves Stack, glue, and a wire coat hanger!

To start the project, form a circle with the wire hanger. You can make the circle to the size that fits your needs.


Next, cut strips of printed paper. You can cut them at any width, mine are done at 1.5inches.


Fold the strips in half and place glue on the inside of one side. Put the crease of strip along the wire and fold in half. Repeat until the circle is full.  To add some detail, I cut part of the strips to make pendant-like tips at the end of the strips. To fill in the gaps in between the wreath, I added a variety of printed strips. To finish the wreath, I cut out a 12inch sentiment and placed across the center.


Thank you for stopping by!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment