Saturday, October 15, 2016

Dear Santa

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Today we are suppose to reach 90 degrees here in my part of Texas. So I declare today a good day to dream of snow. And the closest I am going to get to that is to work with some of Pink & Main's winter stamp sets!

For today's project, I am working with Santa Mail and Oh, Deer stamp sets:


I wanted to create a fun scene using one of the elf images. The image is stamped onto white cardstock. I also stamped the same image onto a masking sheet. The image is cut out of the masking sheet and placed on top of the image on the cardstock. I used a distress ink to create the sky coloring. Once I was done, I peeled the masking piece off. The image is colored in using colored pencils. I also added a snowy hill below the image, using the Scalloped Waves dies. I also used the Stitched Rounded Rectangles die to cut out the scene. The scene is attached to a kraft card base. I also added a few clouds to add more detail to the scene. To fill in the empty space, I used the snowflakes from the Oh, Deer stamp set and stamped around the scene. A simple sentiment is stamped at the bottom of the card.


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment