Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It is Jessi here and I am excited to step away from holiday cards and show an everyday card with you today.

Today's card is using the super cute, WPlus9's Friends for All Seasons: Fall.


I love my ZIG Clean Color Brush markers. They are so easy to work with. I decided to use them in a careless way today. I stamped the images in black ink and let the ink dry completely.


I used a variety of ZIG Clean Color markers to color in the scene. I did not want the color to fully cover the image, so I left uncolored parts throughout the scene. Once the watercolors were dry, I used a fun die to cut of the scene. The scene is attached to a printed paper and mounted onto a card base.


Please stop by my MarkerPOP post for a list of supplies.

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment