Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Thinking of You - Polar Bears

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi here with you today. I am excited to share with you the card I created using the super fun, Polar Bear stamp set from Poppystamps. If you are new to Poppystamps, check out the selection available in the MarkerPop store.


To create this scene card, I started the card base with a variety of blue prints. I attached them onto the front of the card base. Snowy hills are made using white cardstock and Pink & Main's Scalloped Waves border dies. The polar bears are stamped in black ink onto white cardstock. I used a light grey and colorless blender to create the shadows onto the bears. The iceberg image is stamped in gray ink and also shadowed with a gray marker. The simple sentiment is stamped at the bottom of the card.


Thank you for stopping by today!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment