Saturday, December 17, 2016

Many Thanks

Hello, Pink & Main friends! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts. I am sad to say that today is my last post for Pink & Main. I have been a proud member of the design team since February 2015! It has been a great pleasure to watch Pink & Main grow!

To show my appreciation to Michelle for the opportunity she has given me,  I brought out the Thanks to You stamp set and word dies for today's project:


I paired up some adorable prints to create the different layers on the card. I used the Thanks word/shadow dies to help highlight part of the sentiment. The rest of the sentiment is stamped on to printed strips and attached to complete the saying.

Thank you again, Michelle for the past (almost) two years. It has been a pleasure working with you and the rest of the Pink & Main design team!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment