Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Joy Clair is Hopping with Quick Quotes


Hello, Joy Clair friends! This is a super fun week on the Joy Clair blog. We have teamed up with Quick Quotes for a week long promotion. The design teams from both companies are sharing a variety of projects in hopes to inspire you to get crafty!

Image may contain: text

When I received my Quick Quote papers and embellishments, I figured it was time to attempt another scrapbook layout. I decided to highlight the anchors that are included in the Anchors Aweigh collection. I used a few different Joy Clair stamp sets on this layout: Soft Letters, Anchors of Hope and Bible Planner.


A few different prints from the Anchors Aweigh collection were used for layers on the layout. I really wanted to highlight the anchors, so I decided to use a large piece of the navy/white anchor print to go across the page. The title of the page is created using a mixture of stamps and stickers. The word 'anchor' is created using letters from the Soft Letters stamp set. The letters are stamped onto a print and cut out.

Multiple pieces of the chipboard embellishments from the Anchors Aweigh collection are also used on the layout. The picture is highlighted with the chipboard photo corners. A couple worded embellishments are used as extra detail. To break up some of the empty space, I used a sticker saying that is also part of the Anchors Aweigh collection.

One of the last details of the layout is the peach anchor. I used the anchor from the Anchor of Hope stamp set and stamped it onto the paper. Once the image is cut out, I poked a hole in the top and placed a string of white twine. I looped the twine around the page by gluing sections of the twine to the paper. To finish the page, I used the numbers from the Bible Planner stamp set to stamp the date onto the bottom of the layout.

Let talk about prizes! All you have to do is leave comments of the Quick Quote blog and the Joy Clair blog throughout the week to increase your chance of winning. The winners will be announced on the companies' blogs.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful week! Please make sure to stop by and check out more of the Quick Quotes and Joy Clair Cross Promotion!

Jessi

Supplies:
Trendy Twine - Totally White
Variety of Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment