Saturday, July 1, 2017

Joy Clair - July Monthly Challenge

Happy July, Joy Clair friends! Today starts a new challenge over on the Joy Clair blog! This month, the design team is showcasing some of their favorite Joy Clair stamp set! The theme for this month is Anything Goes

Interested in joining the fun? Hop on over to the Joy Clair blog to find out how you can play along!

Today, I am playing with the Doodle Flower Background and Hello Sentiments stamp sets.


I love this background stamp! I decided to stamp/emboss the image in gold and cover only part of the panel. I left the bottom empty, so I could go back and emboss a sentiment. The sentiment is from the Hello Sentiment stamp set. I attached the embossed panel onto a robin's egg blue cardstock.

Such an easy card to create. You can even color in the image for a different look!

Thank you for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!

Jessi

1 comment: