Monday, July 17, 2017

Joy Clair's Christmas in July Celebration

Welcome to the Christmas in July Celebration with Joy Clair! This week the design team is showcasing the different Christmas stamp sets available in the Joy Clair Store! I know that Christmas is still a few months away...but it is never too early to get your Christmas crafts underway!

Today I am showing one of the first ever Joy Clair's Christmas sets, Christmas Wishes:

Christmas Wishes Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1

When I first saw this set, I fell in love with the cutesy tree and the adorable handwritten words! I wish my cursive was that pretty!


I really wanted the tree to be the highlight of the card. I took a decorative panel and stamped/embossed the tree in gold. To add to the tree, I stamped ornaments onto the tree using the small dot stamp from the set. The star is colored in with a yellow marker. The decorative panel is layered onto a few different prints and attached to the card front.


For the inside of the card, the sentiment is stamped in black ink. I decided to add the decorative lines to the top and bottom of the sentiment. The lines are also stamped/embossed in gold.

There is a special sale going on during our Christmas in July event! From July 17 - 21, there will be a 10% off sale on all Joy Clair Christmas stamp sets. You will need to use the special discount code CIJ17 to receive the sale price.

Hop on over to the Joy Clair blog to see more projects.

Are you interested in learning the latest news going on with Joy Clair? Join us on your favorite Social media sites to see our newest products and samples from the design team members.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!


Supplies:
Joy Clair - Christmas Wishes
DCWV - Cranberry Stack
NUVO Gold Embossing powder
Distress Ink - Candied Apple
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment