Thursday, July 6, 2017

Let's Meat Up

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July celebration! Who all BBQ'd? I know that we did...hot dogs and ribs! Yum!!! So with that in mind, I thought this week would be a great week to showcase Waffle Flower's Meat It Up stamp set.

I paired up the Meat It Up stamp set with Chameleon markers:


All the images I wanted to use on the card were stamped onto white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The lines on the stamps are pretty wide, so I used my MISTI tool to allow an even impression of the stamps. The images were colored in using a variety of Chameleon markers. The images were cut out and set aside.


I wanted the sentiment of the card to really pop, so I stamped it using black ink. To form the background of the card, I used red ink and stamped a variety of images from the stamp set. Once the background was complete, I attached the cut out images. The pieces are attached to make it look like the steak is cooking on the grill.


Here is the list of Chameleon markers I used on today's card:
RD2, RD4, BR4, BR5, OR3, OR4, CG5, CG8

Please stop by the MarkerPOP blog for the entire supply list.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment