Thursday, August 3, 2017

Joy Clair - Embossing and Bible Journaling

Hello, Joy Clair friends! Today I am excited to share my latest Bible page with you. I have tried to using embossing powder on a page before. My gun ended up getting too hot and turning the page brown. So I spent some time trying to figure out how to work my gun with the thin pages in the Bible. I believe that I finally figured it out and love how this page turned out!

Today I am showcasing the adorable Color by Faith's Be Brave stamp set:


When I start a page, I like to begin with positioning the stamps to get an idea of what I want the page to look like. Once this is done, it allows me a better idea of where to put my paint. The larger painted areas and for the different phrases. The paint lines are were the different arrows will be stamped.


Now it is time to stamp and emboss! One by one, I stamp the images on top of the painted area. Right away, I add the embossing powder and heat with the heat gun. (I let my gun heat up before I aim it towards the page. Once I move to the page, I move the gun in a circle motion to hit the entire embossed area.) I repeat this process until all the images are complete.


To finish the page, I added some paint swatches of gold.

Are you interested in learning the latest news going on with Joy Clair? Join us on your favorite Social media sites to see our newest products and samples from the design team members.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!


Supplies:
Joy Clair - Be Brave
Paper Studios - Washi Tape
Acrylic Paints
NUVO Gold Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment